bitSilver (CURRENCY:BITSILVER) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 12th. During the last week, bitSilver has traded 4% higher against the dollar. bitSilver has a market cap of $139,271.00 and $33.00 worth of bitSilver was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One bitSilver token can now be bought for approximately $6.54 or 0.00080410 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004901 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $34.55 or 0.00423463 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $190.21 or 0.02330989 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012323 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.88 or 0.00157820 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000830 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000094 BTC.
bitSilver Token Profile
bitSilver’s genesis date was October 19th, 2015. bitSilver’s total supply is 21,281 tokens. bitSilver’s official Twitter account is @bitshares. The official website for bitSilver is bit.ly/BitShares_SILVER. bitSilver’s official message board is bitsharestalk.org.
Buying and Selling bitSilver
bitSilver can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitShares Asset Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as bitSilver directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire bitSilver should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy bitSilver using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for bitSilver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitSilver and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.