Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded 3.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. Over the last week, Wings has traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Wings has a market capitalization of $4.11 million and $18,448.00 worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Wings token can now be bought for approximately $0.0426 or 0.00000533 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Kyber Network, HitBTC and Liqui.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004804 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.50 or 0.00419144 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012545 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001567 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $106.71 or 0.01335194 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.31 or 0.00141573 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004360 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000091 BTC.
Wings Token Profile
Wings launched on December 31st, 2016. Wings’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 96,435,286 tokens. The Reddit community for Wings is /r/WingsDAO. Wings’ official Twitter account is @wingsplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Wings is wings.ai.
Wings Token Trading
Wings can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Upbit, Gatecoin, Liqui, Binance, IDEX, Livecoin, Gate.io, HitBTC, Bittrex and Kyber Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wings directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wings should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Wings using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.