Soma (CURRENCY:SCT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. Over the last week, Soma has traded 9.9% lower against the dollar. Soma has a market cap of $569,745.00 and $85,579.00 worth of Soma was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Soma token can now be bought for approximately $0.0640 or 0.00000800 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Cryptopia and LATOKEN.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00054282 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00014781 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.83 or 0.00185275 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001916 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010747 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006297 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000642 BTC.
Soma (SCT) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 3rd, 2016. Soma’s total supply is 14,418,075 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,900,534 tokens. Soma’s official Twitter account is @SomaToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Soma is soma.co.
Buying and Selling Soma
Soma can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, LATOKEN and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Soma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Soma should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Soma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Soma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Soma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.