Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded up 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. One Skycoin coin can currently be purchased for about $1.70 or 0.00021256 BTC on popular exchanges including C2CX, Iquant, Cryptopia and Binance. Skycoin has a market cap of $25.48 million and approximately $1.43 million worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Skycoin has traded up 13.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004798 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.51 or 0.00419300 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012555 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001562 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $104.62 or 0.01309169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.28 or 0.00141102 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004350 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000871 BTC.
Skycoin Coin Profile
Skycoin launched on December 22nd, 2013. Skycoin’s total supply is 25,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 15,000,000 coins. Skycoin’s official Twitter account is @Skycoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Skycoin is /r/SkycoinProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Skycoin’s official website is skycoin.net.
Skycoin Coin Trading
Skycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, ChaoEX, Binance, C2CX and Iquant. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Skycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.