SixEleven (CURRENCY:611) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 26th. SixEleven has a total market cap of $162,562.00 and approximately $51.00 worth of SixEleven was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, SixEleven has traded 13.3% higher against the dollar. One SixEleven coin can now be purchased for $0.34 or 0.00004295 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Freicoin (FRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
SixEleven Coin Profile
SixEleven (611) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on August 21st, 2015. SixEleven’s total supply is 474,682 coins. SixEleven’s official Twitter account is @611Coin. SixEleven’s official website is 611project.org.
SixEleven Coin Trading
SixEleven can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SixEleven directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SixEleven should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SixEleven using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SixEleven Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SixEleven and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.