Scopuly (CURRENCY:SKY) traded down 8.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 26th. In the last seven days, Scopuly has traded 33.2% lower against the US dollar. Scopuly has a market cap of $1.33 million and $6,964.00 worth of Scopuly was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Scopuly token can currently be bought for about $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004739 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.52 or 0.00411759 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012277 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001552 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $105.80 or 0.01304752 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.45 or 0.00140649 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004228 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00000857 BTC.
Scopuly was first traded on December 22nd, 2013. Scopuly’s total supply is 9,999,998,001 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,113,790,933 tokens. The Reddit community for Scopuly is /r/SCOPULY and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Scopuly’s official Twitter account is @Scopuly_com. Scopuly’s official message board is medium.com/@scopulyplatform. Scopuly’s official website is www.scopuly.com/about.
Scopuly Token Trading
Scopuly can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scopuly directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Scopuly should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Scopuly using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Scopuly Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scopuly and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.