QYNO (CURRENCY:QNO) traded up 16.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 26th. One QYNO coin can currently be purchased for $0.0060 or 0.00000069 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, BiteBTC and CryptoBridge. In the last seven days, QYNO has traded up 56.3% against the U.S. dollar. QYNO has a market capitalization of $6,415.00 and $1,683.00 worth of QYNO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001475 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
QYNO (CRYPTO:QNO) is a coin. QYNO’s total supply is 2,511,458 coins and its circulating supply is 1,075,172 coins. QYNO’s official website is www.qyno.org. QYNO’s official Twitter account is @QynoCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling QYNO
QYNO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, CryptoBridge and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QYNO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QYNO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QYNO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QYNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QYNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.