FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded up 40.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. FirstBlood has a market cap of $7.18 million and $1,626.00 worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, FirstBlood has traded up 13.7% against the U.S. dollar. One FirstBlood token can currently be bought for about $0.0840 or 0.00001050 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including ZB.COM, Gatecoin, Livecoin and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004807 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.50 or 0.00419016 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012545 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001565 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $106.59 or 0.01333092 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.34 or 0.00141828 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004364 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000852 BTC.
FirstBlood launched on September 25th, 2016. FirstBlood’s total supply is 93,468,691 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,558,371 tokens. FirstBlood’s official Twitter account is @firstbloodio. FirstBlood’s official website is firstblood.io.
Buying and Selling FirstBlood
FirstBlood can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Liqui, HitBTC, Gatecoin, ZB.COM, IDEX and OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirstBlood directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstBlood should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FirstBlood using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.