BitBar (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. BitBar has a market capitalization of $341,164.00 and approximately $305.00 worth of BitBar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitBar coin can now be purchased for approximately $8.25 or 0.00096964 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Novaexchange. In the last week, BitBar has traded down 29.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22,924.05 or 2.69340959 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0835 or 0.00001047 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
BitBar Coin Profile
BitBar (BTB) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 13th, 2013. BitBar’s total supply is 41,339 coins. The Reddit community for BitBar is /r/bitbar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BitBar is bitbar.co. BitBar’s official Twitter account is @spider_BTB.
Buying and Selling BitBar
BitBar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Novaexchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.