Prime-XI (CURRENCY:PXI) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 25th. Prime-XI has a total market cap of $7,081.00 and $1.00 worth of Prime-XI was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Prime-XI coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last week, Prime-XI has traded 2.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009908 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 35.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 22.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Prime-XI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 20th, 2014. Prime-XI’s total supply is 21,931,815 coins. Prime-XI’s official website is primexi.com. Prime-XI’s official Twitter account is @OfficialPXI and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Prime-XI Coin Trading
Prime-XI can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prime-XI directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Prime-XI should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Prime-XI using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Prime-XI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prime-XI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.