Patron (CURRENCY:PAT) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 25th. During the last seven days, Patron has traded down 10.7% against the US dollar. One Patron token can now be purchased for about $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, Exrates, HitBTC and YoBit. Patron has a market cap of $408,641.00 and $1.60 million worth of Patron was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004800 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $34.69 or 0.00432276 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012511 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001566 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $91.72 or 0.01142507 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.46 or 0.00142809 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004394 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0697 or 0.00000868 BTC.
Patron Token Profile
Patron launched on February 25th, 2018. Patron’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 231,410,157 tokens. Patron’s official Twitter account is @atsushi530 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Patron is patron-influencers.com. The official message board for Patron is medium.com/@patronproject.
Patron Token Trading
Patron can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, YoBit, CoinBene, Exrates, HitBTC, Hotbit and IDAX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Patron should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Patron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Patron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.