ModulTrade (CURRENCY:MTRC) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 25th. Over the last week, ModulTrade has traded 1.6% higher against the dollar. ModulTrade has a market capitalization of $141,820.00 and $270.00 worth of ModulTrade was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ModulTrade token can currently be bought for $0.0039 or 0.00000048 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004815 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.01 or 0.00433424 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012447 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001572 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $90.99 or 0.01126633 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.59 or 0.00143539 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004339 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000092 BTC.
ModulTrade’s genesis date was November 28th, 2017. ModulTrade’s total supply is 78,125,411 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,723,319 tokens. ModulTrade’s official Twitter account is @ModulTrade and its Facebook page is accessible here. ModulTrade’s official website is modultrade.com.
Buying and Selling ModulTrade
ModulTrade can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ModulTrade directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ModulTrade should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ModulTrade using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ModulTrade Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ModulTrade and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.