Ethouse (CURRENCY:HORSE) traded up 19% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 25th. Over the last seven days, Ethouse has traded 45.2% higher against the dollar. Ethouse has a market cap of $603,659.00 and approximately $136.00 worth of Ethouse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethouse token can currently be purchased for about $0.0055 or 0.00000068 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $683.49 or 0.08493770 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00040531 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001602 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00011544 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Ethouse (CRYPTO:HORSE) is a token. Its launch date was December 12th, 2017. Ethouse’s total supply is 125,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 110,618,782 tokens. The official website for Ethouse is ethouse.app. Ethouse’s official Twitter account is @EthorseTeam. The official message board for Ethouse is medium.com/@ethorse. The Reddit community for Ethouse is /r/ethorse and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Ethouse
Ethouse can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethouse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethouse should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethouse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethouse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethouse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.