Ccore (CURRENCY:CCO) traded 47.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 25th. In the last week, Ccore has traded 44.6% lower against the dollar. Ccore has a market capitalization of $25,587.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of Ccore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ccore token can now be bought for approximately $0.0151 or 0.00000187 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004811 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.95 or 0.00434338 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012471 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001564 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $93.63 or 0.01163325 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.48 or 0.00142630 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004336 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000092 BTC.
Ccore Token Profile
Ccore was first traded on November 28th, 2017. Ccore’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,699,999 tokens. Ccore’s official Twitter account is @ccore_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ccore is ccore.io.
Ccore Token Trading
Ccore can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ccore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ccore should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ccore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ccore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ccore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.