BLOCKv (CURRENCY:VEE) traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on May 25th. One BLOCKv token can currently be bought for about $0.0048 or 0.00000060 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Tidex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Ethfinex. Over the last seven days, BLOCKv has traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. BLOCKv has a total market cap of $11.28 million and approximately $6,320.00 worth of BLOCKv was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004816 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $34.96 or 0.00436024 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012508 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001571 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $92.36 or 0.01151720 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.46 or 0.00142941 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004370 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000093 BTC.
BLOCKv Token Profile
BLOCKv’s launch date was October 12th, 2017. BLOCKv’s total supply is 3,646,271,241 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,333,613,594 tokens. BLOCKv’s official website is blockv.io. BLOCKv’s official Twitter account is @blockv_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. BLOCKv’s official message board is medium.com/@blockv_io. The Reddit community for BLOCKv is /r/blockv and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BLOCKv Token Trading
BLOCKv can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Ethfinex, IDEX, Tidex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), OKEx, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLOCKv directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLOCKv should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BLOCKv using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLOCKv Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLOCKv and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.