Zeepin (CURRENCY:ZPT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on May 24th. Zeepin has a total market capitalization of $6.03 million and approximately $473,966.00 worth of Zeepin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zeepin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0121 or 0.00000148 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LBank, Kucoin, HitBTC and Gate.io. In the last week, Zeepin has traded 14.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004822 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $34.10 or 0.00419165 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012394 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001585 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $99.36 or 0.01221446 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.91 or 0.00146421 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00015794 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004259 BTC.
Zeepin’s genesis date was January 18th, 2018. Zeepin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. Zeepin’s official website is www.zeepin.io. Zeepin’s official Twitter account is @zeepinchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Zeepin is /r/zeepin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Zeepin is medium.com/@zeepin.
Zeepin Token Trading
Zeepin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io, LBank and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeepin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeepin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zeepin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeepin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeepin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.