Universa (CURRENCY:UTNP) traded down 0.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 24th. Universa has a market cap of $5.73 million and approximately $62,624.00 worth of Universa was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Universa has traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar. One Universa token can now be bought for $0.0031 or 0.00000038 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, Cobinhood, Livecoin and CoinBene.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004829 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.79 or 0.00419611 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012510 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001596 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $99.28 or 0.01232172 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.77 or 0.00146214 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00015856 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004324 BTC.
Universa’s genesis date was January 22nd, 2018. Universa’s total supply is 4,997,891,952 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,848,760,649 tokens. The official message board for Universa is cryptomaa.com/coin/UTN. The official website for Universa is universablockchain.com. The Reddit community for Universa is /r/Universa_Blockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Universa’s official Twitter account is @Universa_News.
Buying and Selling Universa
Universa can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Livecoin, Ethfinex and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universa directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Universa should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Universa using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Universa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.