TTC Protocol (CURRENCY:TTC) traded up 7.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 24th. TTC Protocol has a market cap of $14.60 million and $8.13 million worth of TTC Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, TTC Protocol has traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One TTC Protocol token can now be bought for about $0.0772 or 0.00000957 BTC on exchanges including Bibox, DEx.top, UEX and BitForex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $100.35 or 0.01242353 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001480 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00012091 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00001236 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0694 or 0.00000859 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007010 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001376 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.39 or 0.00066852 BTC.
About TTC Protocol
TTC Protocol (CRYPTO:TTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 29th, 2014. TTC Protocol’s total supply is 767,362,073 tokens and its circulating supply is 189,180,830 tokens. TTC Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/ttc-official-blog. The Reddit community for TTC Protocol is /r/TTC_Protocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TTC Protocol’s official Twitter account is @ttceco and its Facebook page is accessible here. TTC Protocol’s official website is www.ttc.eco.
TTC Protocol Token Trading
TTC Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: UEX, Bibox, BitForex and DEx.top. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TTC Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TTC Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TTC Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TTC Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TTC Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.