Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded 2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 24th. One Loom Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0745 or 0.00000926 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Binance, Tidex and DragonEX. During the last seven days, Loom Network has traded 9% higher against the dollar. Loom Network has a total market capitalization of $58.84 million and $6.15 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004821 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.75 or 0.00419224 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012511 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001597 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $99.92 or 0.01240791 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.65 or 0.00144740 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00016000 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004312 BTC.
About Loom Network
Loom Network launched on March 3rd, 2018. Loom Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 789,376,688 tokens. Loom Network’s official Twitter account is @loomnetwork. The official message board for Loom Network is medium.com/loom-network. Loom Network’s official website is loomx.io.
Buying and Selling Loom Network
Loom Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, GOPAX, Allbit, LATOKEN, CoinExchange, Bittrex, DEx.top, DDEX, Bitbns, Binance, Coinbe, DragonEX, Kucoin, Fatbtc, Tidex, IDEX, Hotbit, YoBit and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loom Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Loom Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.