HorusPay (CURRENCY:HORUS) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 24th. One HorusPay token can now be bought for about $0.0022 or 0.00000028 BTC on major exchanges including DragonEX and BigONE. HorusPay has a total market cap of $1.94 million and $790.00 worth of HorusPay was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, HorusPay has traded down 6.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004821 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $33.94 or 0.00422332 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012515 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001578 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.56 or 0.01226220 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.60 or 0.00144292 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00016156 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004400 BTC.
HorusPay’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 872,861,114 tokens. HorusPay’s official Twitter account is @horus_pay and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for HorusPay is horuspay.io.
HorusPay Token Trading
HorusPay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE and DragonEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HorusPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HorusPay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HorusPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HorusPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HorusPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.