Ethereum Gold (CURRENCY:ETG) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 24th. Ethereum Gold has a total market cap of $36,641.00 and approximately $9.00 worth of Ethereum Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Gold token can currently be purchased for $0.0031 or 0.00000038 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange. In the last week, Ethereum Gold has traded 14.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004818 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $33.84 or 0.00419301 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012485 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001598 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.19 or 0.01241482 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.68 or 0.00144694 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00016098 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004339 BTC.
About Ethereum Gold
Ethereum Gold launched on October 13th, 2017. Ethereum Gold’s total supply is 24,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,000,000 tokens. The official website for Ethereum Gold is www.ethereumgold.info. The Reddit community for Ethereum Gold is /r/ethereum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ethereum Gold’s official message board is medium.com/@amandaETG. Ethereum Gold’s official Twitter account is @ethereumgoldetg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Gold
Ethereum Gold can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.