Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 4.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 24th. In the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded up 26.3% against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Private coin can currently be bought for $0.33 or 0.00004093 BTC on major exchanges including TOPBTC, TradeOgre, Exrates and Nanex. Bitcoin Private has a total market cap of $1.54 million and approximately $2,771.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.78 or 0.00909109 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $24.06 or 0.00300579 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.48 or 0.00143331 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00021614 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0880 or 0.00001098 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0956 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 23.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000978 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
About Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on January 1st, 2018. Bitcoin Private’s total supply is 22,721,661 coins and its circulating supply is 4,692,115 coins. Bitcoin Private’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinprivate and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Private is btcprivate.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Private is /r/bitcoinprivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, TOPBTC, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, Sistemkoin, TradeOgre, Nanex and Altcoin Trader. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.