Atomic Coin (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded up 51.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 24th. One Atomic Coin coin can now be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Atomic Coin has traded 45.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Atomic Coin has a market capitalization of $10,388.00 and $5.00 worth of Atomic Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.50 or 0.00056249 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00015814 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002373 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.31 or 0.00191346 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00011238 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006846 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000661 BTC.
Atomic Coin Profile
ATOM is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 23rd, 2016. Atomic Coin’s total supply is 18,554,847 coins. Atomic Coin’s official website is www.atomicproject.org. Atomic Coin’s official message board is forum.atomicproject.org. Atomic Coin’s official Twitter account is @AtomcoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Atomic Coin is /r/AtomicCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Atomic Coin Coin Trading
Atomic Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atomic Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Atomic Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.