Opus (CURRENCY:OPT) traded down 13.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 23rd. Opus has a total market cap of $430,957.00 and $329.00 worth of Opus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Opus token can now be purchased for $0.0031 or 0.00000039 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX. During the last seven days, Opus has traded 46.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004846 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $31.84 or 0.00403824 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012737 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001590 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $102.14 or 0.01295540 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.43 or 0.00145012 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00017120 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004366 BTC.
Opus’ genesis date was July 14th, 2017. Opus’ total supply is 249,308,531 tokens and its circulating supply is 140,080,549 tokens. The Reddit community for Opus is /r/opusfoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Opus’ official Twitter account is @opusfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Opus is opus-foundation.org.
Buying and Selling Opus
Opus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Opus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Opus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Opus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.