Digitalcoin (CURRENCY:DGC) traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. During the last seven days, Digitalcoin has traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Digitalcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0022 or 0.00000028 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Digitalcoin has a total market cap of $71,822.00 and $10.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004456 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Digitalcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It launched on May 18th, 2013. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 32,517,428 coins. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC and its Facebook page is accessible here. Digitalcoin’s official website is digitalcoin.co. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Digitalcoin Coin Trading
Digitalcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitalcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digitalcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digitalcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.