DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded down 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 21st. DeepOnion has a market cap of $5.71 million and $47,199.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, DeepOnion has traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One DeepOnion coin can now be bought for about $0.35 or 0.00004434 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, BiteBTC and Crex24.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00013308 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00011474 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002854 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002309 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006521 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 19.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00010247 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 27.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 30.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.42 or 0.00080317 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
ONION is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 6th, 2017. DeepOnion’s total supply is 21,108,978 coins and its circulating supply is 16,117,126 coins. DeepOnion’s official message board is deeponion.org/community. The Reddit community for DeepOnion is /r/DeepOnion and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DeepOnion’s official Twitter account is @deeponionx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DeepOnion is deeponion.org.
DeepOnion Coin Trading
DeepOnion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, BiteBTC, SouthXchange, Kucoin, Trade Satoshi, RightBTC, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Coindeal and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeepOnion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeepOnion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DeepOnion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.