AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded up 22.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 21st. One AdHive token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0033 or 0.00000042 BTC on exchanges including Liquid, HitBTC and IDEX. Over the last seven days, AdHive has traded 27.6% higher against the US dollar. AdHive has a market cap of $439,079.00 and approximately $2,006.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
AdHive (ADH) is a token. Its genesis date was April 10th, 2018. AdHive’s total supply is 392,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 131,376,614 tokens. The official message board for AdHive is medium.com/@AdHiveTV. AdHive’s official website is adhive.tv. AdHive’s official Twitter account is @AdhiveTv and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for AdHive is /r/AdhiveTv and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
AdHive Token Trading
AdHive can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Liquid and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdHive should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdHive using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.