ZMINE (CURRENCY:ZMN) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 19th. One ZMINE token can currently be bought for $0.0154 or 0.00000193 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BX Thailand, Trade Satoshi and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, ZMINE has traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. ZMINE has a total market cap of $2.04 million and $12,594.00 worth of ZMINE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004252 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $42.16 or 0.00527151 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00026157 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007245 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- HYPNOXYS (HYPX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002376 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
ZMINE Token Profile
ZMINE is a token. Its genesis date was January 19th, 2018. ZMINE’s total supply is 780,533,539 tokens and its circulating supply is 132,172,186 tokens. ZMINE’s official website is zmine.com. ZMINE’s official Twitter account is @zmineofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for ZMINE is medium.com/zmineofficial.
Buying and Selling ZMINE
ZMINE can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Livecoin and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZMINE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZMINE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZMINE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZMINE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZMINE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.