Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded 10.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on May 19th. Endor Protocol has a market cap of $14.19 million and approximately $2.69 million worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Endor Protocol has traded 7.8% higher against the US dollar. One Endor Protocol token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0191 or 0.00000240 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, Hotbit, Upbit and CoinBene.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $153.52 or 0.01930775 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006052 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001703 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00011625 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003455 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
About Endor Protocol
EDR is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 31st, 2017. Endor Protocol’s total supply is 1,469,212,017 tokens and its circulating supply is 744,366,604 tokens. The Reddit community for Endor Protocol is /r/EndorCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Endor Protocol’s official Twitter account is @edinarworldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. Endor Protocol’s official website is www.endor.com.
Buying and Selling Endor Protocol
Endor Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Coinsuper, Bilaxy, IDEX, Hotbit, CoinBene, Bittrex, Coinall, Kucoin, BitForex and DEx.top. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Endor Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Endor Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.