BTC Lite (CURRENCY:BTCL) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 19th. BTC Lite has a market capitalization of $137,588.00 and approximately $56.00 worth of BTC Lite was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, BTC Lite has traded 57.1% higher against the dollar. One BTC Lite token can currently be purchased for $0.0074 or 0.00000092 BTC on popular exchanges including STEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $668.55 or 0.08381450 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00033674 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001478 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00011325 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
About BTC Lite
BTC Lite (CRYPTO:BTCL) is a token. It was first traded on November 27th, 2017. BTC Lite’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,700,000 tokens. The Reddit community for BTC Lite is /r/BTClite and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BTC Lite’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling BTC Lite
BTC Lite can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BTC Lite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BTC Lite should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BTC Lite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BTC Lite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BTC Lite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.