ATLANT (CURRENCY:ATL) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 19th. In the last week, ATLANT has traded 33.4% higher against the dollar. One ATLANT token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0263 or 0.00000331 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, YoBit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Exrates. ATLANT has a market capitalization of $1.42 million and $2,072.00 worth of ATLANT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005106 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.90 or 0.00364362 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012695 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.85 or 0.00817572 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.48 or 0.00144689 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004867 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000099 BTC.
ATLANT Token Profile
ATLANT launched on July 29th, 2017. ATLANT’s total supply is 54,175,041 tokens. ATLANT’s official Twitter account is @atlantio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ATLANT is atlant.io. The official message board for ATLANT is medium.com/@atlantio. The Reddit community for ATLANT is /r/Atlantio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling ATLANT
ATLANT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, YoBit, Exrates, Mercatox and OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATLANT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATLANT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ATLANT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATLANT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATLANT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.