Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 17th. Over the last seven days, Zeusshield has traded 10.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Zeusshield has a market cap of $2.27 million and $38,368.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zeusshield token can currently be bought for about $0.0020 or 0.00000027 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, HitBTC and LBank.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005217 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.44 or 0.00349028 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013673 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001772 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.83 or 0.00820716 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00152099 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005015 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000102 BTC.
Zeusshield was first traded on September 19th, 2017. Zeusshield’s total supply is 5,642,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,153,170,765 tokens. Zeusshield’s official website is zsc.io. Zeusshield’s official Twitter account is @zeusshield and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zeusshield
Zeusshield can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, LBank and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeusshield directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeusshield should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zeusshield using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.