Zennies (CURRENCY:ZENI) traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 17th. In the last week, Zennies has traded 15.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Zennies coin can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange. Zennies has a market capitalization of $214,414.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Zennies was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 31.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded down 86.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded 36.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000041 BTC.
ZENI is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 22nd, 2017. Zennies’ total supply is 1,000,812,836 coins. Zennies’ official Twitter account is @zenizone. Zennies’ official website is zeni.zone.
Buying and Selling Zennies
Zennies can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zennies directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zennies should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zennies using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zennies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zennies and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.