Uquid Coin (CURRENCY:UQC) traded down 16.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 17th. One Uquid Coin token can now be bought for $0.0960 or 0.00001358 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, IDAX, TOPBTC and IDEX. During the last week, Uquid Coin has traded down 31% against the US dollar. Uquid Coin has a total market cap of $959,975.00 and $1.35 million worth of Uquid Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $612.00 or 0.08645343 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00036217 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001563 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0478 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00012241 BTC.
About Uquid Coin
Uquid Coin (CRYPTO:UQC) is a token. It was first traded on September 8th, 2017. Uquid Coin’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,000,000 tokens. Uquid Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@uquidcoin. Uquid Coin’s official Twitter account is @UquidC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Uquid Coin is uquidcoin.com.
Buying and Selling Uquid Coin
Uquid Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OOOBTC, CoinExchange, Exrates, TOPBTC, IDEX, IDAX and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uquid Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Uquid Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Uquid Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Uquid Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uquid Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.