Shivom (CURRENCY:OMX) traded 30.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. Shivom has a total market capitalization of $790,963.00 and $10,107.00 worth of Shivom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Shivom has traded 31.5% higher against the dollar. One Shivom token can now be bought for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, IDEX, Coinsuper and Kucoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $609.66 or 0.08688921 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00036521 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001563 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0473 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00012295 BTC.
Shivom (CRYPTO:OMX) is a token. It was first traded on June 5th, 2018. Shivom’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 890,792,518 tokens. The official message board for Shivom is medium.com/@projectshivom. The Reddit community for Shivom is /r/Shivom. Shivom’s official Twitter account is @ProjectShivom. The official website for Shivom is shivom.io.
Buying and Selling Shivom
Shivom can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, DDEX, CoinBene, IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shivom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Shivom should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Shivom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Shivom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shivom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.