nUSD (CURRENCY:NUSD) traded 2.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. One nUSD token can now be bought for approximately $0.97 or 0.00028461 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, nUSD has traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar. nUSD has a market cap of $1.20 million and $10,571.00 worth of nUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $633.43 or 0.08600150 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00035597 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001566 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000695 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00011830 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
nUSD Token Profile
nUSD (NUSD) is a token. It was first traded on June 11th, 2018. nUSD’s total supply is 1,241,935 tokens. The official message board for nUSD is blog.havven.io. nUSD’s official website is havven.io. nUSD’s official Twitter account is @havven_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for nUSD is /r/havven and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
nUSD Token Trading
nUSD can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as nUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade nUSD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase nUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for nUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for nUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.