Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 17th. Mercury has a total market cap of $5.00 million and approximately $380,337.00 worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Mercury has traded 6.5% higher against the dollar. One Mercury token can currently be bought for $0.0500 or 0.00000686 BTC on popular exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex, Bittrex and Upbit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005256 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $25.50 or 0.00349602 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013707 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001767 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $59.88 or 0.00820863 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.12 or 0.00152483 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004989 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000101 BTC.
Mercury launched on March 15th, 2017. Mercury’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens. The official website for Mercury is www.darcr.us. Mercury’s official Twitter account is @darcrus and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Mercury
Mercury can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mercury directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mercury should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mercury using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.