Linx (CURRENCY:LINX) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. One Linx coin can currently be bought for $0.0020 or 0.00000028 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Linx has traded down 10.6% against the dollar. Linx has a total market capitalization of $71,484.00 and approximately $37.00 worth of Linx was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.24 or 0.01213738 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001593 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0862 or 0.00001210 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00009235 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00000826 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008080 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.06 or 0.00085081 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0968 or 0.00001360 BTC.
Linx is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 20th, 2017. Linx’s total supply is 37,264,798 coins and its circulating supply is 36,264,798 coins. The official website for Linx is mylinx.io. Linx’s official Twitter account is @linXcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Linx is /r/LINXcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Linx’s official message board is mylinx.io/news.
Buying and Selling Linx
Linx can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linx directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Linx should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Linx using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Linx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.