Independent Money System (CURRENCY:IMS) traded 8.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. Independent Money System has a total market cap of $10,618.00 and $12.00 worth of Independent Money System was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Independent Money System has traded 30.4% lower against the US dollar. One Independent Money System coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000027 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $21,335.31 or 2.92343593 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.80 or 0.00147955 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00001113 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000635 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
Independent Money System Profile
Independent Money System (CRYPTO:IMS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 17th, 2017. Independent Money System’s total supply is 5,368,934 coins. The official website for Independent Money System is independentmoneysystem.com. Independent Money System’s official Twitter account is @IMScrypto.
Buying and Selling Independent Money System
Independent Money System can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Independent Money System directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Independent Money System should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Independent Money System using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Independent Money System Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Independent Money System and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.