DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded down 14.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. One DigixDAO token can currently be bought for $33.81 or 0.00473745 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, Gate.io, Bancor Network and Liqui. Over the last week, DigixDAO has traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar. DigixDAO has a market cap of $67.62 million and $2.31 million worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005269 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.58 or 0.00344447 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00013882 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001716 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00023446 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $58.02 or 0.00812948 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.95 or 0.00153378 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00018441 BTC.
DigixDAO (CRYPTO:DGD) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 28th, 2016. DigixDAO’s total supply is 2,000,000 tokens. The official message board for DigixDAO is medium.com/@digix. DigixDAO’s official Twitter account is @DigixGlobal. The Reddit community for DigixDAO is /r/digix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DigixDAO’s official website is digix.global.
According to CryptoCompare, “The DAO token is built on ethereum. The ICO – or initial coin offering – raised $5.5million to acquire the 85% of the DGD tokens. “
DigixDAO Token Trading
DigixDAO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Livecoin, Liqui, Cobinhood, Bancor Network, BigONE, Radar Relay, Bitbns, Gate.io, HitBTC, AirSwap, OKEx, IDEX and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigixDAO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigixDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.