Datawallet (CURRENCY:DXT) traded 3.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 16th. Datawallet has a market capitalization of $1.36 million and $139,218.00 worth of Datawallet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Datawallet token can now be bought for about $0.0035 or 0.00000047 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Exmo, BitForex, Bibox and Cobinhood. Over the last week, Datawallet has traded up 18.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005294 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.51 or 0.00330151 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013465 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001724 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $60.21 or 0.00811159 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.36 or 0.00153028 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004879 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000100 BTC.
Datawallet launched on November 11th, 2017. Datawallet’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 390,222,225 tokens. Datawallet’s official Twitter account is @DataWalletHQ. The official website for Datawallet is datawallet.com. The Reddit community for Datawallet is /r/datawallethq.
Datawallet Token Trading
Datawallet can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, IDEX, Exmo, BitForex and Bibox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datawallet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datawallet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Datawallet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datawallet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datawallet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.