Coin Lion (CURRENCY:LION) traded down 43.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. One Coin Lion token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0119 or 0.00000165 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and YoBit. In the last week, Coin Lion has traded down 17.6% against the US dollar. Coin Lion has a market cap of $383,611.00 and $94.00 worth of Coin Lion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005262 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.32 or 0.00347585 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013709 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001714 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.97 or 0.00823346 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.07 or 0.00152022 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004988 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00000997 BTC.
Coin Lion Profile
Coin Lion launched on November 3rd, 2017. Coin Lion’s total supply is 159,698,831 tokens and its circulating supply is 32,226,096 tokens. The official website for Coin Lion is www.coinlion.com. Coin Lion’s official Twitter account is @coin_lion. The Reddit community for Coin Lion is /r/Coin_Lion and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Coin Lion Token Trading
Coin Lion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coin Lion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Coin Lion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Coin Lion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Coin Lion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coin Lion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.