Clipper Coin (CURRENCY:CCCX) traded 7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 17th. Clipper Coin has a total market cap of $49.29 million and $70,110.00 worth of Clipper Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Clipper Coin has traded up 269.6% against the dollar. One Clipper Coin token can currently be bought for $0.0131 or 0.00000180 BTC on major exchanges including FCoin, IDCM and Coinsuper.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $635.35 or 0.08753378 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00035598 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001642 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00011967 BTC.
Clipper Coin Profile
Clipper Coin (CRYPTO:CCCX) is a token. It launched on April 26th, 2018. Clipper Coin’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,775,570,996 tokens. Clipper Coin’s official Twitter account is @ClipperCoinCap. Clipper Coin’s official website is clippercoin.com.
Clipper Coin Token Trading
Clipper Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, Coinsuper and FCoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Clipper Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Clipper Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Clipper Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Clipper Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Clipper Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.