Bodhi (CURRENCY:BOT) traded 4.8% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. Bodhi has a market cap of $1.78 million and approximately $13,005.00 worth of Bodhi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bodhi has traded up 22.8% against the US dollar. One Bodhi token can currently be purchased for about $0.0445 or 0.00000611 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, LBank, Cobinhood and Bibox.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005222 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.49 or 0.00349835 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013721 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001758 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $59.93 or 0.00822466 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.15 or 0.00152973 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005025 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000103 BTC.
Bodhi Token Profile
Bodhi was first traded on August 24th, 2017. Bodhi’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. Bodhi’s official website is www.bodhi.network. Bodhi’s official Twitter account is @bodhitoke.
Buying and Selling Bodhi
Bodhi can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, LBank, Bibox, Gate.io and Coinrail. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bodhi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bodhi should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bodhi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bodhi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bodhi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.