AquariusCoin (CURRENCY:ARCO) traded 21.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. One AquariusCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0815 or 0.00001113 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. During the last week, AquariusCoin has traded 8.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. AquariusCoin has a market cap of $186,678.00 and $1.00 worth of AquariusCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $21,335.31 or 2.92343593 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.80 or 0.00147955 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000635 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
AquariusCoin Coin Profile
ARCO is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 19th, 2016. AquariusCoin’s total supply is 2,290,730 coins. AquariusCoin’s official website is aquariuscoin.com. AquariusCoin’s official Twitter account is @ArcCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling AquariusCoin
AquariusCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AquariusCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AquariusCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AquariusCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AquariusCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AquariusCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.