Pure (CURRENCY:PUREX) traded down 42.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. Pure has a market cap of $28,070.00 and $1.00 worth of Pure was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pure coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Pure has traded up 19.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $151.48 or 0.01915463 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006022 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003020 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001018 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 39.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0909 or 0.00001151 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Pure (PUREX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 30th, 2017. Pure’s total supply is 20,220,782 coins and its circulating supply is 17,751,757 coins. The Reddit community for Pure is /r/purealtcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Pure is purexalt.io. Pure’s official Twitter account is @purealtcoin.
Buying and Selling Pure
Pure can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pure directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pure should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pure using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pure and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.