Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on May 16th. Genesis Vision has a market cap of $14.18 million and approximately $3.03 million worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Genesis Vision token can now be bought for about $3.20 or 0.00040770 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Ovis, HitBTC, Kucoin and Hotbit. During the last week, Genesis Vision has traded up 13% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005210 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.84 or 0.00329005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012778 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001700 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $65.06 or 0.00828342 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.85 or 0.00150912 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004698 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000094 BTC.
About Genesis Vision
Genesis Vision was first traded on September 2nd, 2017. Genesis Vision’s total supply is 4,436,644 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,426,883 tokens. Genesis Vision’s official website is genesis.vision. Genesis Vision’s official Twitter account is @genesis_vision and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Genesis Vision is /r/genesisvision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Genesis Vision
Genesis Vision can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Ovis, Hotbit, Kucoin, HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Genesis Vision should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Genesis Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Genesis Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genesis Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.