FansTime (CURRENCY:FTI) traded up 7.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. FansTime has a total market capitalization of $4.03 million and $188,136.00 worth of FansTime was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FansTime token can currently be purchased for about $0.0014 or 0.00000018 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, Gate.io, CoinMex and Bit-Z. During the last seven days, FansTime has traded up 21% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005316 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.06 or 0.00328313 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012588 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001784 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.49 or 0.00825036 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.32 or 0.00155247 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004797 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000098 BTC.
FansTime Token Profile
FansTime’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,850,000,000 tokens. FansTime’s official website is fanstime.org. FansTime’s official Twitter account is @FansTime_FTI and its Facebook page is accessible here.
FansTime Token Trading
FansTime can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, Gate.io, Bit-Z, HADAX, CoinMex and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FansTime directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FansTime should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FansTime using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FansTime Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FansTime and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.