FairCoin (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded up 13.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 16th. Over the last seven days, FairCoin has traded up 8.5% against the U.S. dollar. One FairCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0700 or 0.00000875 BTC on major exchanges. FairCoin has a total market cap of $3.72 million and $2,523.00 worth of FairCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $154.01 or 0.01925873 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00053695 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $32.64 or 0.00408138 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00013089 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007101 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00011682 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008620 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006069 BTC.
FairCoin (FAIR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the ProofofCooperation hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 6th, 2014. FairCoin’s total supply is 53,193,831 coins. FairCoin’s official Twitter account is @FairCoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. FairCoin’s official website is fair-coin.org.
Buying and Selling FairCoin
FairCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FairCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FairCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FairCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.