DAO.Casino (CURRENCY:BET) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. Over the last seven days, DAO.Casino has traded up 32.9% against the U.S. dollar. One DAO.Casino token can now be purchased for about $0.0195 or 0.00000246 BTC on popular exchanges. DAO.Casino has a total market capitalization of $3.27 million and $5,031.00 worth of DAO.Casino was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00011978 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00018194 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded up 59.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
DAO.Casino Token Profile
BET is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 24th, 2013. DAO.Casino’s total supply is 167,270,821 tokens. DAO.Casino’s official Twitter account is @Betacoin. The official website for DAO.Casino is dao.casino.
DAO.Casino Token Trading
DAO.Casino can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAO.Casino directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DAO.Casino should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DAO.Casino using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DAO.Casino Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAO.Casino and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.